GlamPuss Colour is a gentle formulation made with Certified Organic Ingredients. It comes in 2 exciting colours - RED or PINK. Glampuss is specifically formulated for use on the bikini area and does not contain harsh ingredients like Ammonia or Parabens. It is quick and easy to use; once you have done a patch test, mix the colours and leave on for 5-10 minutes (full instructions included).
The benefits of Glampuss Colour are:
- Gentle formulation developed for the bikini line.
- Contains 75% certified organic ingredients.
- Free from Ammonia, Resorcinol and Parabens.
- Fun colours also free from P.P.DS.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Not tested on animals.
- Fun colour: semi-permanent, last 6 to 8 washes
- Completely covers grey hairs
- Will not rub off on clothing
miniKINI is also available in natural looking Brown and Dark Blonde colours.
What you get:
1 x miniKini GlamPuss (30ml colour) - HOT RED or PINK (choose when ordering)
Condensed Instructions. Before starting please read the full instructions which are contained with the product , as this contains important information which must be followed when using this product .
ALWAYS carry out the sensitivity patch test before using the product.
Here’s what you will need:
Instructions (1) Lightning power, (2) Glampuss cream activator, (3) Glampuss Colour, (4) Protective gloves, (5) brush & mixing tray, TIPS: Barrier cream i.e: Vaseline, Old towel. Trim! For best results.
LIGHTEN THE HAIR FIRST
- Make sure to wear the gloves provided. Cut one corner of the lightening powder sachet and put into a mixing tray. Then pour Glampuss cream activator into the mixing tray.
- Using brush mix vigorously until completely blended (about 1 minute).
- Coat the brush generously with the mixture. Using an upward motion, brush mixture onto your hair down there. Apply liberally and coat the entire area. If you experience any burning or irritation, rinse the area immediately with cool water.
- Leave the mixture for 10-30 mins depending on how dark your hair is.
- RINSE! Jump into a shower: rinse area well. Use your own shampoo to wash off then towel dry.
NEXT, APPLY THE COLOUR
Before you apply Glampuss Colour, it is recommended to use a small amount of petroleum jelly to cover your skin around the area you are going to apply the colour. This will prevent any light staining of the skin that may occur.
- Flip the top of the Glampuss colour bottle making sure you are wearing your gloves.
- A small amount of colour on to the hair and gently massage and cover the whole area. You can save left over colour and re apply if you need a boost.
- Leave for 5-10 mins. For your desired colour.
- RINSE! Jump into shower and rinse the area gently. Towel dry. Your Glampuss colour application is now complete.
Mix the entire contents of the Lightening powder and the cream activator.
As this is a temporary colour it will last a few showers 6-8 showers. There is enough hair colour to be applied at least 5 times. The amount of colour to use depends on how much hair is to be covered.
For full instructions, please see the instruction leaflet enclosed.
How long will it last?
As it is semi- permanent, it will last 6-8 washes.
If I go blonde and want to go back dark how long should I wait to do it?
We recommend you wait at least 2 weeks.
Is it safe to use in such a sensitive area?
Yes. We have developed a special formula to colour the pubic hair. It’s non-drip and safe as long as you follow the instructions. Remember minikini is for external use only.
Why can’t I just use conventional hair colour off-the-shelf?
These are not recommended because they can be very harsh in such a sensitive area.
Will it rub off on my underwear?
No. Minikini will not rub off on underwear or other clothing Nor will it rub off with physical activity.
Can men use it, too?
Yes. We have found many men want to cover their grey down there as well as there chest hair.
I’ve purchased red bikini line colour but my natural colour is pale ginger do I still need to use the lightening powder?
Yes, you definitely need to use the lightening product. It helps make the colour attach itself to the hair and you get that vibrant colour.
Will I get any staining on the skin like I do with normal colour?
All colour has a tendency to stain the skin to some degree especially on the darker colours. However we found with Minikini if staining occurs it is very light. It is recommend to use a barrier cream (such as Vaseline) around the area to be coloured. i.e. inner thighs and bikini line.
Any light staining that may occur can be removed easily with a mild astringent.