Body4Real Organic Cotton
Body4Real Organic Unbleached Cotton Womens Long Pajama Pants - Hypoallergenic and Vegan Customer Return
NO RETURNS ON THIS ITEM.
These Organic Cotton Women's Long Pajama Pants are on sale due to slight manufacturer defects in the stitching, or customer returns due to sizing. All sales are final on all our clearance items.
- MORE PROTECTION than fashion–saves you from psoriasis, rashes, itching, allergies, dermatitis, eczema, and other skin disorders
- Friendly for fibromyalgia and electro-sensitive skin
- Made with 100% natural color grown organic cotton
- Pure and eco-friendly–no pesticides or toxic fertilizers used in production
- Free from dyes, toxic chemicals, and carcinogens
Materials and Care:
- Like fine cotton candy, this clothing is incredibly lightweight, comfortable, pure, and breathable
- Hypoallergenic and VEGAN
- Absolute organic methods used in the growing, spinning, weaving, and manufacturing of the cotton
- Hand wash and line dry
Why Choose Organic: It is known that a quarter of insecticides used around the world are used solely for growing conventional cotton. Cotton growing and processing methods account for 10% of all the pollution on our planet. Once the fabric has been woven, other dyes are added which damage the environment and can result in skin sensitivity. Most fabrics undergo 20-40 treatments( spraying, coatings, softeners, fungicides, anti crease treatments and more- all of which can affect the skin adversely). Our cotton undergoes just 1 washing process it order to remove the vegetable fats derived from the weaving process, nothing more.
Sizing: Please note these are EUROPEAN SIZES which tend to be smaller than in the USA. Use the measurements in the image provided to ensure accurate sizing.
Made In Portugal using all natural cotton
1 Pkg Contains 1 Organic Cotton Women's Long Pajama Pants
While this product range is chemical-free, and dye -free, due to transportation and storage factors, we cannot guarantee the clothing to be suitable for MCS sufferers.