STUFFING IS SYNTHETIC
This soft Dye-Free plush Bear is made out of 100% certified organic cotton. The inside is synthetic, however all contained by dye-free, chemical free organic cotton.
A baby’s skin is much thinner,more porous, and more absorbent, than adult’s skin. It’s important that whatever we put on their skin is PURE enough to eat. The skin is the largest organ on the body and absorbs chemicals and pollutants from the clothing they wear.
Conventional cotton crops are heavily sprayed with herbicides, fungicides and pesticides. Cotton fabrics are then usually bleached, dyed and treated with formaldehyde, softeners, fire retardants, wrinkle and soil guard chemicals.
This is an excellent choice for babies who suffer from rashes, itching, allergies, dermatitis, eczema and other skin disorders. These skin disorders can be caused from contact with fabrics that have been highly processed with toxic substances.
Little Bear has been made from Chemical-Free and Dye-Free organic cotton; it pampers babies’ and children’s tender skin and helps your children to grow strong and healthy by avoiding rashes and allergies.
You’ll also notice how their clothes and accessories last longer.
The cotton has been produced by complying with the very highest quality requirements in the textile industry, at every phase of the production process, beginning with the seeds.
This cute little animal measures 11 inches and is machine washable. (organic detergents only )
- Non-Transgenic seeds (Non-GMO)
- No Irrigation systems, just rainwater
- Fields worked with animals (not with polluting agricultural machinery).
- Eco-friendly agriculture - no use of pesticides or toxic fertilizers, ensuring environmentally sustainable production+
- No intermediaries or exploitation - the farmers and their families are just as much of the project as the company (Fair Trade Labor)
- Absolute control of the entire cycle: growing, spinning, weaving and manufacturing
- No chemical processes, just a simple washing process
- Hypoallergenic and VEGAN.
- The fabric has not been dyed, this is the cotton's natural color.
Made In Portugal
Care Instructions: It is highly recommended these items are HAND-WASHED and LINE-DRIED.
*Please note that if you suffer from allergies and other extreme sensitivities like MCS then you need to satisfy yourself that this clothing range is suitable for you and take all necessary precautions. While this product range is chemical-free, and dye -free, due to transportation and storage factors, we cannot guarantee the clothing to be suitable for MCS sufferers.
Returns: For reasons of personal hygiene we are unable to accept returns for underwear, hats and scarves. All other items MUST be returned in their original condition with the tags attached, and in original packaging.