Organic Cotton Colours Unisex Ankle Socks Brown/Organic Unbleached Cotton - Vegan and Hypoallergenic 40/42
100% true Certified Natural Organic Cotton. The cotton is totally pure, free from dyes, toxic chemicals and carcinogens. In addition, we practice fair trade which means the farmers earn a fair wage so the cotton is kind to your skin and the environment.
Most people consider white to be the natural color of cotton - that is not the case. There are only 3 natural colors produced from the seed of cotton: Ecru, Brown and Green. In order to maintain a truly natural and pure brand of organic clothing, our range of clothing essentials uses not only 100% pure certified, undyed cotton, but it also strives to ensure every step in the production process is ethical and pure. The fabric has not been dyed; this is the cotton's natural color.
The outstanding quality, comfort, pureness and breathability of the cotton makes it ideal for people who suffer from psoriasis, rashes, itching, allergies, dermatitis, eczema and other skin disorders. These skin disorders can be caused from contact with fabrics that have been highly processed with toxic substances. Due to the composition of this item, it can also aid in improving the quality of life of people who suffer from Fibromyalgia and Electrosensitivity.
SIZING: Please note these are EUROPEAN SIZES which tend to be smaller than in the USA. Please use the measurements in the image provided to ensure accurate sizing.
- Socks Size 40/42 measure 27.5 cm, 43/45 measure 29.5 cm from toe to heel.
- Non-Transgenic seeds (Non-GMO)
- No Irrigation systems, just rainwater
- Fields worked with animals (not with polluting agricultural machinery).
- Eco-friendly agriculture - no use of pesticides or toxic fertilizers, ensuring environmentally sustainable production
- No intermediaries or exploitation - the farmers and their families are just as much of the project as the company (Fair Trade Labor)
- Absolute control of the entire cycle: growing, spinning, weaving and manufacturing
- No chemical processes, just a simple washing process
- Hypoallergenic and VEGAN.
- The fabric has not been dyed, this is the cotton's natural color.
Made In Portugal using all natural cotton
Item: 2 Pairs of Socks (unisex)
Care Instructions: It is highly recommended these items are HAND-WASHED and LINE-DRIED.
*Please note that if you suffer from allergies and other extreme sensitivities like MCS then you need to satisfy yourself that this clothing range is suitable for you and take all necessary precautions. While this product range is chemical-free, and dye -free, due to transportation and storage factors, we cannot guarantee the clothing to be suitable for MCS sufferers.
Returns: For reasons of personal hygiene we are unable to accept returns for underwear, hats and scarves. All other items MUST be returned in their original condition with the tags attached, and in original packaging.